Monday, July 26, 2010

JAI #27

Over at Just Add Ink this week they have a sketch challenge.  I kind of played along last week but this week is the first time that I have played properly (well kind of).  Above is this weeks sketch.

I made a scrapbook page based on the sketch above using Tempting Turquoise and Summer Sun.  As well as some embossing.
Here it is my scrapbook page showing how DDs 4th birthday cake came together.
THe page was very quick and easy to make, which is very necessary in this house if i ever want to get anything finished!

Thanks for visiting
Amanda

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet! Great take on the sketch, and I love the colours (and that adorable cake). Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a happy layout. Love it to bits. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch Amanda! And awesome cakes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the detail you've put in this page! WHat a wonderful way of remembering such a super cake!!
    SMiles SHarnee :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! This works so well for a scrap page. :-)

    ReplyDelete