Sunday, August 15, 2010

More retiring sets used

I am making the most of August and the sets that will be retiring on 31st of August to make way for some new fun sets!  I didnt pre-order any new stamps as what they had available wasnt a set on my ABSOLUTELY must have list so decided to wait and get them October/November even though the new catty goes LIVE 1st September.

Todays card is for a four year old boy, DD is attending his birthday party today and I made the card Friday afternoon when I had a few spare minutes.

Outlined for Fun and Bitty Birthday are the two stamp sets I have used!  If you haven't noticed I like to colour in my stamped images and this card is no exception.  I dont purchase many solid stamp images as I am not a fan of precision cutting to 3d pop them.
The blues are from the regal collection, I cant remeber which they are sorry, brain is in hibernation Sunday! LOL
Thanks for looking
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment