Saturday, February 25, 2012

AJ 8

I am still enjoying Art Journal with Just Journal on facebook and now that im all caught up with everyone else I have been experimenting in a smaller book when I get the chance.
Week 8 required black paint, even though I have lots of tubes of paint not one of them was black so I used my indian ink instead.
My base paint is a metallic green which is not friends with the indian ink as the ink has gone all sticky and I have had to place a sheet of baking paper between the pages so i can close my book in preparation for week nines prompts.



The journalling is hard to read but my three words were NOSTALGIC, EXCITED, PROUD.
I was excited as I am offically a Stampin Up demonstrator again as my Starter Kit arrived on Tuesday 21st.  I was Proud of how well Ellie has settled back into school and how smoothly Saphires settles into kindy as she has just started.
Thanks for stopping by
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment