Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wedding Cards

This Saturday two of my friends are getting married at the same time. I am unable to attend as I am working Saturday starting not long after the ceremonies begin and unfortunately the venues are an hours drive from my house.
I have made cards for them both that I will post tomorrow and hopefully they will arrive in time for the big day.
The first is for my friend from high school:


The second card is for my friend who I met at my first job when I finished school working in her Dads pizza shop, best pizzas ever! She helped me organise my wedding, did my hair and makeup and was our photographer 11 years ago when I got married. She likes the colour orange so I snuck a little onto her card.

I case'd the stampin up ideas book for the designs
Thanks for visiting
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment