Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SAB finishes today





I am going to miss HAPPY MOMENTS from SAB the most, it was the only set I used and boy did it get "thrashed", the poor set is so worn out that lucky for it today is retirement day!  Goodbye Happy Moments you served me well!  Below are just a few of the cards that i made with it and most of these were recreated in a workshop setting.
Happy retirement Happy Moments!



and a couple of non SAB cards showcasing the delightful Sweet Treat Cups(new in the Summer mini and still available in the Autumn/Winter mini) and Butterfly Punch(which is only available till the end of today). Also just realised that the easel card is my favourite card type to make, time to expand me repertoire and try something new.
Have a great day, Amanda




1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging Amanda. I had a blog for about a mth before I told anyone, before I was brave enough to tell anyone. Your girls are so cute.
    talk later
    megan

    ReplyDelete