Thursday, April 1, 2010

Some Challenges

Last night I was chatting to my friends and Shelley told me to do something out of my comfort zone, since I joined Swap Sisters(SS) I have completed the ATC challenge and was preparing for another ATC Wednesday.

Every Sunday SS have a Sweet Sunday Sketch(SSSSS thats a lot of S) and scrapbook pages are definitely out of my comfort zone as well as completing challenges another great site Just Add Ink (JAI)http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/ had a colour challenge so I decided to combine the 2 as well as complete my ATC for SS.  Unfortunately due to JAI closing at midnight last night I missed the opportunity to post my creation, oh well there is always next week!

And this is what i came up with! We gave our oldest daughter a kids digital camera for her 3rd birthday and even though the pictures aren't the best quality for 6x4 prints they do print nicely as a smaller size on my printer, so i made a 6x6 scrapbook page using JAI colour challenge colours of Kraft, Cameo Coral and Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa was the other colour but i didnt have any so i used chocolate chip (just as well i missed the deadline as I didnt get the colours right! LOL)

Have a great day!! Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment