Thursday, April 1, 2010

Artist Trading Cards

Artist Trading Cards are beautiful mini artworks with wonderful layers and colours and just so pretty!
On SS they have ATC Wednesday and I have been trying my hand at them.
This weeks attempt-Easter theme

I am thinking that I really should be an admirer and give up on the creation part, although i have been told my creations are lovely against those that make them they look a little underdone!!!


This is one of the two i made last Wednesday-trees/foliage theme, their are gremlins at work that are uploading my photos as portrait even though they are landscape in my folder and nobody wants to look at a sideways picture(although it might be an improvement LOL) and im too new at blogging to figure out how to change the way my photo is once i add it!

Have a great day!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment