Thursday, April 8, 2010

Safe is Nice

When it comes to cardmaking, once i master a technique or card design if i find it easy then its all I do!
Love you EASEL CARDS!!, however my friends Shelley and Megan keep telling me that i must try new things especially 3D(shudders)

I dont do 3D because
1.  Straight and I are not friends!
2.  I dont have a nice scoring system, Megan told me i can use a ruler and bread knife but I think I will pass
3.  My fingers are really fat which gets in the way of fiddly/tricky things

They have challenged me to create a 2,5,7, 10 box and they kindly gave me a month to complete the task, so watch this space as sometime in the next 30 days a wonky box will be making its internet debut!!

I also made my first Joy-fold card the other day for a workshop i have in a few weeks, i think it turned out well but only time will tell if it becomes my new favourite!

shut
open

Have a great day!! Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment