Monday, May 3, 2010

A different kind of baby card

Yesterday morning my first nephew was born at 0158 and i got to witness the joy of birth! My lil sis and her hubby had a wee boy they named Slade.

Then yesterday afternoon I had a card class which is really interesting to run after 3 hours sleep!! I had joy fold cards and springfold cards for them to make.

Both cards were using the fox and friends set and the joyfold was in kraft and chocolate chip.  i made my card to welcome Slade and will give it to my sis when we visit them this afternoon for my first proper cuddle, then i need more sleep and to get cracking on some cards for the kindy art auction and also design some more card class cards.  Gosh my brain hurts thinking about it.
i apologise for the photo being sideways but thats how blogger uploaded it, it is the right way round on my desktop.

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment