Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Land of Blog

I am not particularily good at keeping my blog up to date but that is life I suppose.  Even though I havent been sharing here I have been stamping lots!  My eldest daughters kindy is having an art auction and I decided that Cards are art and have been furiously creating as I set myself a target of 100 cards and i have just 4 to create from scratch to get finished, although i have a few 'in progress' on my table.
So i thought i would share a photo of a set of 5 I have made

I am glad that we get to keep tangerine tango when the colour renovation is rolled out as I love it and I love that it goes with Rich Razzleberry which we are also keeping!!!
Stamp sets used are:Vintage Vogue, Cottage Garden and All A Flutter

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment