Friday, April 27, 2012

For A Girl Whose Three!

My good friends daughter is celebrating her thrid birthday tomorrow and my daughters and I have been invited to help her celebrate. The gifts are wrapped and today I made the card, I knew I wanted to put a ladybird on it as I knew that was going to be part of her cake but I really had no idea how the card would evolve. Over the course of the day I worked on pieces and added things and consulted my colour coach for the colour combination of Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso, I also used Whisper White and Basic Black, ribbon, rhinestones, big shot number die, Chery Cobbler embossing poweder, pearls and the punch, i LOVE my punch and have used it a lot lately. Because the card evolved it is too big for any envelopes I have so I decided to make it into a postcard for the birthday girl. I also got a big carried away with the smooch spritz LOL Front of the postcard:
Back of the postcard:
Front and Back together:
Thanks for stopping by, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment