Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fussy cutting

My nephew is turning 2 on the 2nd of May but we are having his birthday celebration next weekend due to various family members being out of the country next month. The other morning when I couldn't sleep again due to children who like to wake at all hours of the night, I was thinking what kind of card to make for him. My sister said he likes fish so decided to give Fishy Friends a whirl. I cracked open the blue and green inks and sponges and got busy making an ocean background, i then silver embossed each stamp from the set on various coloured cardstock and then fussy cut them before adhering with dimensionals. The card is A5 size so doesn't fit a standard envelope, I will just wrap it into his parcel.
For the inside I used a sizzix alphabet through my big shot and used my xyron sticker maker to adhere them to the inside
Thanks for stopping by, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment